Welcome Verdant Beta Testers
Thank you for testing our new game! We hope you enjoy Verdant.
If you have any issues during your journey, please use the form below to report it!
You must be logged in to access the game
Member Log In
Report an issue
What to report
- Spelling and grammar issues
- confusing wording
- Items not being added to your inventory properly
- Broken links
- Any concerns you may have
- Forcing the game to load the latest version (desktop):
- shift+refresh to force the browser to load the latest version of the game
- OR right click and choose “reload frame”
- Forcing the game to load the latest version (mobile):
- refresh multiple times to force the browser to load the latest version of the game.
- OR requesting the desktop version of the site and then returning to the mobile view.
- Do not clear your cookies: Clearing your browser cookies will delete your autosave spot and all of your saves. If you need to clear your cookies, download all of your saves to your device.
Beta Version 2.3 – April 27, 2020:
- Artwork added throughout game
Beta Version 2.2 – April 23, 2020:
- top passage user tools resized
- splash page art added
Beta Version 2.1 – April 21, 2020:
- Exile’s collectible item lore added.
Beta Version 2 – April 20, 2020:
- Continuity issue with Khonrad suddenly and unexplainedly having a horse in some paths fixed.
Beta Version 1.9 – Aril 18, 2020:
- Ending screens updated with additional style and text and graphic letting you know what ending you got out of the possible total and how “good” or “bad” the ending is.
Beta Version 1.8 – April 16, 2020:
- All of the Fallen Warrior’s collectible images and lore have been released.
Beta Version 1.7 – April 15, 2020:
- The Fallen Warrior collectible item images finished.
- All instances of Sunhawks being called Sandhawks fixed
Beta Version 1.6 – April 12, 2020:
- Fixed a continuity error in the Fallen Warriors story where PC says he wished he had slept with Helaine even when the player did choose to spend the night with her.
- Multiple word usage corrections
Beta Version 1.5 – April 9, 2020:
- Character’s Name (Deine) made consistent throughout the Neophyte storyline
- Small spelling and grammatical changes for clarity
Beta Version 1.4 – April 5, 2020:
- Fixed a continuity issue in the Exile storyline part 3 regarding the location of the characters
Beta Version 1.3 – April 3, 2020:
- The second round of internal editing is finished. You should find fewer spelling and grammatical mistakes now.
- The conclusion paragraphs for the Exile and Fallen Warrior have been added.
- The blank passage “leave Senell” has been corrected.
Beta Version 1.2 – April 2, 2020:
- A scrollbar was added to the sidebar to prevent lower menu items from being cut off
Beta Version 1.1 – April 1, 2020:
- Small spelling mistakes corrected.
Beta Version 1.0 – March 31, 2020:
- The first version of the game released. Only item images for the Neophyte storyline are done. You will experience broken images for items belonging to the Fallen Warrior and Exile storylines.